LAC Group is known for reliability and excellence in legal and business research in the private sector, which we draw from to serve the research and reference needs of the public sector. We hire accredited researchers and librarians with years of experience and training.
Research & reference
- Respond to complex reference questions.
- Conduct methodical literature searches across areas of interest such as health, education, agriculture and finance.
- Analyze citation metrics to quantify the return on investment for clients via bibliometrics.
In addition, we understand and adhere to the important underlying needs of all government research and reference projects:
- Security, confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements.
- Unbiased approach to all research requests and critical evaluation of all materials.
- Reporting options that align with the needs of the requestor and other recipients.
Agencies that best manage the vast array of data and content available to them are the ones that will excel at finding new ways to achieve their goals and increase value to their constituencies.
To gain research and reference support as needed for the most actionable, relevant answers and meaningful insights, remember the research and intelligence expertise of LAC Group.
Past performance examples for research and reference
Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission (OSHRC)
The OSHRC gains legal, business and technical reference services from LAC Group for efficient access to regulatory and legislative history and other information in its physical and virtual collections.
Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
As the US Government’s development finance institution, OPIC mobilizes private capital to help US businesses gain footholds in emerging markets. Due to the complexity of financial markets and security factors, OPIC required expert research involving sound judgement and curation of high quality information. LAC Group researchers are career professionals who understand the nuances, minimal oversight and tight deadlines associated with this type of work. They perform in-depth business intelligence and due diligence research to help OPIC vet and inform investment decisions, including detailed “Credit Risk & Due Diligence” (CRDD) research across 20 databases. We also developed a detailed manual to reduce errors and produce high quality results.